COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PROPERTY MANAGER
Nine Zero Properties is actively looking for qualified candidates to manage a portfolio consisting of eleven (11) office buildings and an Association in the Kansas City metro area.
Nine Zero Properties has emerged as a leader in diversified property management with a portfolio of mixed-use, multi-family, office and retail properties. We believe creativity and strategic thinking, paired with shared focus on super-serving landlords and their tenant’s alike results in enhanced property success and an improved bottom line. We are looking to strategically expand our dynamic team to keep up with our growth. We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
The Property Manager shall provide hands-on management and oversight for a large portfolio consisting of eleven (11) office buildings. The daily activities to include, tenant relations, overseeing maintenance staff, an administrative assistant, janitorial, vendors and security. Monitoring all building issues, including without limitation, HVAC, plumbing, roofing, landscaping and snow removal. Proven ability to work independently.
Candidates should have a minimum of seven (7) years of commercial property management experience. The candidate must have an ability to work at developed properties and construction sites, climb and maneuver on building roofs and walk uneven terrain. Valid driver’s license and insurance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate leadership and management ability.
- Ability to think creatively
- Excellent tenant relation skills
- Developed knowledge of commercial real estate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of initiative and independent judgement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to prioritize multiple projects
- Detail oriented; organized.
- Works well under pressure, meeting deadlines consistently.
- Ability to develop and manage budgets.
- Oversee maintenance work orders.
- Competitively bid and prepare all service contracts. Manage all vendor relationships.
- Manage small construction projects and works closely with construction manager on larger tenant improvement and capital projects.
- Ability to define and resolve complex issues and resolve with practical concrete business minded solutions.
- Must be available 24/7 to respond to building emergencies or to respond to work being performed by contractors after hours.
- Complying with all reporting requirements. Conduct periodic inspections of the properties to ensure proper upkeep of the property.
- Review and approval of payables for each assigned property.
- Preparation of site specific plans & compliance with fire, life, safety and other safety programs consistent with the Environmental Health and Safety Act.
- Ensure compliance with property leases
- Working with accounting and management to assure timeliness of all financial reporting, receivables and expenses.
- Perform additional job duties as requested.
- CPM or equivalent training as well as relevant construction knowledge.
- Broad objectives of the position are to maximize the cash flow and long-term value of the property by implementing procedures to ensure effective operations under all circumstances.
- Working with Management in achieving stated financial results (NOI and cashflow) and operating objectives (capital improvements, tenant satisfaction, operating expense control).
- The candidate will oversee the development and management cost expense for all labor, supplies and contracted services to meet or exceed budgeted targets.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Yardi and Microsoft Office
Please forward resumes to my attention. Jeni L. Sadler, CPM firstname.lastname@example.org